Rough week, dear lovers and friends (just for fun).
On Monday I discovered a minor data error I had made at work and have been spending the rest of the week trying to undo everything that resulted from it. Funny how something tiny can blow up like that.
Things I’ve neglected this week:
- Following up with Penn Station lost & found (yes, still);
- Hitting up the pashmina guy (I got a tip that he’s at 32nd and 7th);
- Various plans / calls with friends;
- Any physical activity whatsoever.
Things I have not neglected this week:
- Eating, for the most part;
- Pissing off some girl on the LIRR by tapping her on the shoulder (still learning commuter culture).
Things I haven’t even attempted but need to get on top of:
- Daddy’s house.
- That’s enough of a to do list.
But my BFF Rachel is visiting this weekend so I guess I’ll just drink a bunch of wine instead.